Pages

2 May 2010

back!

Well in case you were wondering, I was in Lower Austria in Vienna - so actually I didn't travel that far. But as right now everything is beginning to grow and flower I'm lagging back considerably with processing and publishing. And I don't seem to find any time for architecture and other stuff anymore, not right now at least; we'll see about that in future. :)

Hesperis tristis, quite rare and only growing in Eastern Austria (and east of Austria of course ;-).

Pinguicula alpina, a predator - it catches and eats insects (eeek!) with its leaves. Also rare.

Chorispora tenella, also rare but not native to Austria; it is an illegal immigrant from the Balkans, and it seems it is come to stay.

Helianthemum nummularium - my rockrose (or sunrose, or whatever) is back!

And last but not least, Anacamptis morio. Yes, orchids have come back finally.