Pages

6 Jan 2009

happy new year!

I had a nice limp through Lobau today; so here it is, finally, the first photo actually shot in 2009.

I didn't limp very far, nor did I take many shots - but it was again snowing (ever so slightly), there was a thin layer of finest powder snow on the ground, and the foul weather took care of most doggie walkers (though some of them always are around, naturally).

There also were some bicycle tracks which again is unfair - because those tracks should have been mine. But biking is out of the question, limping is all I'm capable of yet.

The best of all of course was the ice - this shot I took standing on ice: and yes, it is thick enough in many places to safely walk over it. Yet another week of cold weather like we have it now and you surely can walk on almost any bayou in Lobau.