The project, thankfully, could be stopped, at least on a preliminary basis. I was there today to visit the site before it probably will change its face forever; and I'll plan to pay even more visits in the near future.
29 Dec 2011
nut house
One endangered jewel of Austrian architecture: some people would like to convert this one into a gated community! (Read on at flickr - click on photo and then click - if you're interested.)
The project, thankfully, could be stopped, at least on a preliminary basis. I was there today to visit the site before it probably will change its face forever; and I'll plan to pay even more visits in the near future.
The project, thankfully, could be stopped, at least on a preliminary basis. I was there today to visit the site before it probably will change its face forever; and I'll plan to pay even more visits in the near future.